Comprehensive Solutions For Realtors
Buying or selling a home is often a long and emotional process for all parties involved, and existing property damage from termites or other pests can quickly scare potential buyers away. That’s where Spencer Pest comes in.
By forming strategic and lasting partnerships with realtors, Spencer Pest takes out the emotions and headaches that are a natural part of the home buying process, identifying and fixing problems quickly so that both buyers and sellers can begin the next stage of their lives as painlessly as possible.
If you’re a realtor in a pinch, we have the tools and experience necessary to help you solve any problem your home is experiencing.
The Best Inspection Services Available In The Upstate Of SC
In many ways, a realtor’s job never ends: while their basic role is to help people buy and sell real estate, they often have to juggle several tasks at once, including scheduling showings, coordinating property inspections and repairs, verifying insurance, keeping their clients up-to-date while negotiating counteroffers, and more.
Needless to say, realtors stay busy. At Spencer Pest, our goal is to help them their jobs done as quickly and effectively as possible. Luckily, whether you are the realtor, buyer or seller of a property, we offer the most comprehensive inspection program in the Upstate of South Carolina including Greenville, Spartanburg and Anderson – ensuring you know exactly what you’re up against so that you can take the necessary steps to restore the property.
In many companies, home inspectors are salesmen, rewarded on commission for finding problems around the home or property. These “inspectors” don’t make money if they don’t find problems, so if you’re not careful, hiring an unreputable company could result in thousands of dollars spent repairing problems that have been reported but nevertheless may or may not actually exist within the home.
Home inspections are a serious concern for anyone buying or selling a home. Don’t take a chance with just the minimum-required inspections and reports for wood-destroying organisms and other invasive pests; contact the certified and experienced team at Spencer Pest Services.
In the state of South Carolina, a CL-100 inspection (also known as the South Carolina Wood Infestation Report) is required by a lender in order to close on a house. While the inspection was primarily created to help identify any evidence wood damage or termite activity around the home, the process of performing a CL-100 inspection can also tip off homeowners to other problems like mold, fungi, or even other pest infestations.
If you’re a realtor in need of a CL-100 inspection, Spencer Pest is your one-stop-shop. Spencer Pest ensures that the CL-100 form is filled out by a state-trained Service Professional, never a salesperson. We offer special realtor pricing for CL-100 inspections and work around your schedule to find a time that works for you, making Spencer Pest a convenient and affordable choice for realtors in a pinch.
One of the ways Spencer sets itself apart is in reporting: time is of the essence, so after each inspection, detailed reports are delivered in a timely manner so that the homeowners can immediately start working toward solutions. Our reports are typed for legibility and include pictures and any other relevant evidence found to prove exactly what problems the home is – or isn’t – suffering from.
Our CL-100 inspection procedure and reporting is 100% transparent for all parties involved, and every problem we identify will be thoroughly documented to ensure the status of the property is never in doubt.
Top 6 Reasons Realtors Love Spencer Pest
- Thorough Inspections: Our licensed and certified Service Professionals will find every issue or potential threat the home faces, including existing wood damage from termites or other pests, moisture problems, standing water, mold, fungi, rodent or wildlife activity, bed bugs, and other problems. Spencer Pest Service Professionals go through comprehensive training and education that enables them to quickly identify any problem area throughout your home and diagnose the cause.
- One-Stop-Shopping: The team at Spencer pests offers inspections that are affordable and fit your schedule. We also pride ourself on having strategic partners in every field of home maintenance repair, ensuring that no matter what problem we find, even for the few we can’t fix, we’ll get you someone that can.
- Great for Home Buyers and Sellers: Spencer pest wants to make life easier for realtors, and that means helping the property buyers and sellers they represent feel as comfortable as possible. Home buyers that request a CL-100 inspection through Spencer pest get a free initial pest service when they purchase a one-year agreement along with other new home buyer discounts, giving them the confidence that their new home is protected now and in the future.
- Accurate Reporting: Spencer Pest goes to great lengths to provide accurate and actionable reporting to any home it inspects. Whether you want want a second opinion to find out if the problems you’re treating are really as bad as you’ve been told, or just want to ensure the job gets done right the first time, we’ll give you a detailed overview of your home with evidence to backup any claim we make.
- Top-of-the-Line Service: Our team has the tools and know-how to guarantee that inspections are as thorough and accurate as possible, and even leverage new and emerging technologies so that CL-100 inspections only continue to improve in quality over time. Our Service Professionals will even use apps like Facetime to give home buyers and sellers real-time updates and let them see for themselves exactly where the problem lies within the home.
- Peace of Mind: The process of buying or selling a home is stressful and emotional. With dependable service, affordable pricing, and flexible scheduling, we can have any issue resolved in a matter of days and on your timeframe. When buying or selling a home, problems can spring up overnight; if you’re a realtor in a pinch, bringing Spencer Pest on boards means your worries are over.
For Your New Home Buyer
As a housewarming gift from you, their trusted realtor, we provide a FREE initial pest service or mosquito service with no obligation.
Complete Home Pest Protection
As a full service company, we provide the following services for homeowners:
- Pest control
- Termite protection with the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System
- Mosquito control
- Fire ant control
- Rodent control
- Wildlife removal
- Enclosed crawl spaces & moisture control
- French drains and sump pump installation
Want to Learn More About What Spencer Pest Can Do For You?
Whether you’re looking for a strategic partner in pest control or just want to ensure you’re getting the best, most accurate home inspections possible, no one does it better than Spencer Pest.
Interested in learning more about what inspection services through Spencer Pest can mean for you? Schedule a CL-100 inspection for your property, or get in contact with us for more information.